WE ARE HIRING GAME MASTERS!
Get in quick, applications will not remain open for long!
We are looking for fantastic customer service people to join the fun at Escape Hunt Adelaide. We have several casual roles available! To be successful, you will need:
- Exceptional customer service skills & superior communication skills
- At least 2 years’ experience in a customer-facing environment
- Flexibility, adaptability and an ability to manage time and people well
- Top-notch attention to detail
- Proactivity and a sense of fun!
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (or willingness to obtain prior to starting)
The responsibilities of a Game Master include:
- Greeting guests and showing them to our reception area
- Selling and serving an assortment of beverages and snacks
- Briefing each group about escape rooms, the rules of the game, what to expect in the room and the context of the story line of the room they are playing
- Watching the groups playing via CCTV to ensure they are on track, responding to requests for help from the group and providing clues/hints where appropriate.
- Debriefing with the group upon completion of the game
- Seeking feedback, taking photos and post-game refreshments
- Re-setting all clues, puzzles and props in a timely and precise manner once a group is finished, to ensure a consistent and optimum experience for the next group.
- Cleaning, maintenance and tidying of the lounge, game rooms and bathroom.
A professional, enthusiastic, customer-focused Game Master is the most important part of the Escape Hunt experience. We are looking for people who are excited about this unique opportunity to work in a fun, exciting new business with a team of passionate, motivated people.
To be considered for this role you MUST:
- Include a cover letter with your application. It must detail why your skills are relevant for this role AND your current availability over a 7 day roster.
- Have flexible availability for shifts that include week days/weekends and nights.
- Have significant customer service experience
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A COVER LETTER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected] Applications via email only. Whilst we’d like to get back to everyone, due to the volumes of applications we receive only successful candidates will be contacted. We hope you understand!
Job Type: Casual